Scalable and flexible translation and language management play a key role for all global pharmaceutical companies and CROs in multinational studies. Our client-centric approach, flexibility and expertise enables all global pharmaceutical companies and CROs to leverage our capabilities as a full outsource service or a partial service provider:
We are committed to the highest standards of process alignment and apply them to each stage of clinical Research. You can use the Dropdown below or download our process PDF.
- Project plan and process plan
- Assessment of the original text or document for translatability and target audience
- Translation guide, style guide and briefing
- Team allocation
Translation and alignment
- Two translations of the original text or document by two independent medical translators
- Alignment and finalization into one version by third expert translator
Back translation and harmonization
- Back translation by a medical translator without knowledge of the source text or source document
- Review of the back translation
- Comparison of the back translation with the original document and correction of the translation from step 2, if necessary
- Harmonization of all translation languages based on the back translation and the original text or document and correction/harmonization of the translations in step 2, if necessary
Debriefing and discussion
- Preparation of the project specific debriefing protocol.
- Debriefing interviews by professional medical team (details of the text, comprehensibility or interpretation of text, suggestions of change).
Preparation of the final version
- Result analysis of the debriefing
- Review or revision of the text or document
- Creation of the final version
- Final release
Creation of final report
- Everything is polished and ready for the world.